- 4 cups of apple cider, organic if possible
- 4 cinnamon sticks
- 4 Star Anise Pods
- 8 Cloves
- 1-inch chunk of Ginger, optional
- 2-4 tablespoons Brown Sugar or other sweetener, to taste
- 1-2 tablespoons Cannabis Infused Tincture
- Thinly sliced fruits for garnish – Apples, Oranges, Lemons make good choices
- Warm the apple cider in a 2-quart pot over medium heat with the spices and ginger, if using. When lightly simmering, turn down the heat to low and add sweetener, if using, and tincture or canna-honey. Stir to dissolve and let sit over the lowest heat for about 5-10 minutes.
- Pour hot cider in to 12-ounce mugs and garnish each with one of the cinnamon sticks and one of the star anise pods, plus a slice of apple and lemon or other citrus. Enjoy!
- If you’re using a glycerin or honey based tincture you might want to use less sweetener.
- For a party, double or triple this recipe and serve it from a crock-pot on the “warm” setting.