- 2 cups Sugar
- 1 cup Light Corn Syrup
- 1 cup Water
- 1-2 ounces Cannabis Tincture
- Food Coloring and Flavoring to taste
- In a Medium Saucepan over Medium Heat – Melt the Sugar, Corn Syrup, and Water. Stir until they have all dissolved then bring to a boil.
- Once boiling, insert your thermometer and heat to 300°.
- At 300° slowly stir in the color and flavors you have chosen.
- Turn off the heat and, as quickly as possible, stir in the Cannabis Tincture and pour the mixture into your candy molds.
- Allow to cool completely before removing and wrapping.
- Hard Candy or Lollipop Molds (make sure they are for HARD candy or they may melt)
- A Hard Candy Thermometer