- 1 cup Cannabis Infused Butter
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Brown Sugar, packed
- 2 large Eggs
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Peanut Butter
- 2 1/2 cups Flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- Preheat oven to 375°
- In a Small Bowl – Combine the Flour, Baking Soda, and Salt, set aside.
- In a Mixing Bowl – Crean the Cannabis Infused Butter and Sugars.
- Add the Eggs and Vanilla Extract, mix well.
- Add the Peanut Butter and mix well.
- Add the Flour mixture and blend until well combined.
- Fill each bite-size compartment with 1/2 tablespoon of the batter and bake for 13minutes on the bottom rack and 16 minutes on the top rack.
- Allow to cool completely before removing them from the molds.