Mixing Jack’s Professional Hydroponic and Jack’s Professional Calcium Nitrate is a Traditional 2-part nutrient system which can be customized to suit your needs, whether your grow is on a small, or large scale.
On a small scale, the easiest way to use Jack’s Hydroponic System is to create a ready-to-use solution by combining a specific amount of each formulation per gallon of water, or you can make smaller amounts like a 1/4 gallon, or 1/2 gallon to work with.
Let’s give an example If mixing a Gallon of Ready-to-use:
Fill each of your gallon containers a little more than halfway with Reverse Osmosis water.
Weigh out 880 Grams of the Jack’s Professional and add to one of your gallon containers.
Weigh out 580 Grams of the Calcium Nitrate and add to the other gallon container.
Fill both Gallon Containers up to the FULL One Gallon Mark with RO water.
Stir both Gallon Containers until the Powders have Dissolved.
Congratulations! You have your Ready-to-use mix. Wasn’t that easy?
Now you simply use between 10ml and 12ml of each Ready-to-use per Gallon, and you will end up with between 650 and 800 ppm solution ready to feed all of your plants in the vegetative stage.
Now let’s mix up a 1/4 Gallon of Ready-to-use:
- Fill each of your 1/4-gallon containers a little more than halfway with Reverse Osmosis Water.
- Weigh out 220 Grams of the Jack’s Professional and add to one of your 1/4-gallon containers.
- Weigh out 145 Grams of the Calcium Nitrate and add to the other 1/4 gallon container.
- Fill both 1/4 Gallon Containers up to the FULL 1 Mark with RO Water.
- Stir both 1/4 Gallon Containers until the Powders have Dissolved. And again, it’s now just 10 – 12ml of each Ready-to-use per gallon of mix will give you between 650 and 800 ppm nutrient solution ready to water your plants with. Of course, you need to be sure your PH is in the correct range of 5.7-6.0. The mix about will get you to about 5.4, so you will need a couple drops of PH UP to get you in the proper PH range for Hydroponics. The mix above have been providing superior results in our Hempy Bucket System.For Flowerings, Simply reduce the Amount of Calcium Nitrate, and your good to go!