If you are interested in Joining A Soothing Seed collective, please provide the information below so that we can verify your California Prop 215 status quickly. Upon verification a representative will notify and work with you, so we make sure you get the quality care and service you need.
Below are our list of terms for any applicant to our Collective. You must meet these terms in order for your application to be approved.
- I am a California resident over the age of 18.
- I am not a law enforcement officer, a postal inspector, operating under an assumed name or in cooperation with any criminal investigation; nor am I seeking any evidence that would service as a basis for any charge of violating federal, state, or local laws.
- I am a qualified medical marijuana patient or caregiver that holds a current recommendation from a physician licensed in the state of California. As such, I have the right to obtain & use marijuana for medical purposes and am entitled to protections of the California Health and Safety Code Sections 11362.5 and 11262.7 et seq.
- I will provide a copy of my current physician’s recommendation for the medical use of marijuana to the representative I meet and permit A Soothing Seed to maintain a file copy for the duration of my membership. Further, I agree to provide an updated copy once my current one has expired and authorize A Soothing Seed to confirm the validity of my medical recommendation. This document shall serve as my written release per the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).
- I have read and understand Proposition 215, SB420 and the laws pertaining to my rights & limitations as a medical marijuana patient or caregiver.
- I understand and acknowledge A Soothing Seed’s rights as a collective garden to request donations to recoup their cultivation costs or to compensate our members for their work on behalf of the collective.
- I understand that I must FIRST join A Soothing Seed before I can even be shown the plants and/or related material.
- I understand and agree that it is my responsibility to inspect the clones, teens or other products at the time of pickup and that I have the right to deny them if I am not happy with them. Further, I understand and agree that A Soothing Seed does not provide refunds or exchanges once I have taken possession of my chosen products.
- I understand and acknowledge that is my role & responsibility as a cultivator to learn how to care for my plants before attempting to grow one. Further, I understand and acknowledge that A Soothing Seed is not liable for my failure to care for my clones.
- I declare that the products I am acquiring from A Soothing Seed are strictly for myself. I am not ordering for others, even if they are also a member.
- I declare that I will not resell or redistribute the products from A Soothing Seed to anyone under any circumstances.
- I agree not to distribute Medical Marijuana to non-members of our collective.
- I understand that other members may be authorized to transport medical marijuana, clones, seeds, edibles or extracts on my behalf and, if so, the person transporting will have a copy of my current recommendation that will serve to a third party as valid authorization from me for the transportation of said medications.
- I understand that the use of marijuana remains illegal under federal law and circumstances may require defense in state or federal court which requires the disclosure of patient-members names and medical information and that I may be asked to participate in such a defense should the situation arise.
- I understand that I am not a member of A Soothing Seed (the “Corporation”), but I am a patient-member of the Corporation. I further acknowledge that I have no voting rights with respect to the Corporation.
- I have read and understand the rules and consent to them.
We cultivate medical marijuana clones for all patient who are associated with A Soothing Seed. A Soothing Seed will possess or cultivate enough medical clones to meet the aggregate needs of all its qualified patient-members.
According to the State guidelines codified within the Medical Marijuana Program Act, H&S § 11362.77;
(a) A qualified patient or primary caregiver may possess no more than 8 ounces of dried marijuana per qualified patient. In addition, a qualified patient or primary caregiver may also maintain no more than 6 mature and 12 immature marijuana plants per qualified patient.
(b) If a qualified patient or primary caregiver has a doctor’s recommendation that this quantity does not meet the qualified patients medical needs, the qualified patient or primary caregiver may possess an amount of marijuana consistent with the patient’s needs.
(c) Counties and cities may retain or enact medical marijuana guidelines allowing qualified patients or primary caregivers to exceed the state limits set forth in subdivision (a).
(d) Only the dried mature processed flowers of female cannabis plant or the plant conversion shall be considered when determining allowable quantities of marijuana under this section.