- 1/4 cup Cannabis Infused Oil
- 2 cups Ketchup
- 1 cup Water
- 1/2 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 5 tablespoons Light Brown Sugar, packed
- 5 tablespoons Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon Onion Powder
- 1/2 tablespoon Black Pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon Ground Mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- In a medium saucepot over low heat – Add all the ingredients and stir well.
- Keep stirring and allow to simmer until the sugars have melted completely and the ingredients have blended thoroughly.
- Serve as desired by tossing, dipping or even using as a bbq marinade. Store any remaining in the refrigerator in an airtight container.