- 1 1/3 cup Flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1 cup Cannabis Infused Butter
- 2/3 cup Granulated Sugar
- 2/3 cup Brown Sugar, packed
- 2 large Eggs
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 3 cups Oats
- 1 package Butterscotch Chips
- Preheat oven to 300°
- In a Small Bowl – Combine the Flour, Baking Soda, Cinnamon, and Salt. Set aside.
- In a Mixing Bowl – Beat the Cannabis Infused Butter, both Sugars, Eggs, and Vanilla until well blended.
- Add Flour mixture and fold until well combined.
- Stir in Oats and Butterscotch Chips until well combined.
- Fill each bite-size compartment with 1/2 tablespoon of the batter and bake for 25 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely before removing from the molds.