- 3/4 cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 2 cups Flour
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 3 very ripe Bananas
- 1/4 cup Buttermilk
- 2 large Eggs, beaten
- 3 tablespoons Butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons Cannabis Infused Butter, melted
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Spray a 9-inch loaf pan (or 3 mini/4-inch loaf pans) with cooking spray, layer with parchment paper, then lightly grease the parchment paper with cooking spray. Melt the chocolate chips in a medium (about 4-cup capacity) microwave-safe bowl for 15-second increments, stirring between each increment, until smooth. Set aside to cool slightly while you prepare the batter.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- In a separate medium bowl, mash the bananas with a fork. Add the buttermilk, eggs, melted butters and vanilla, blending well with the fork or a whisk.
- Using a rubber spatula, stir the banana mixture into the dry ingredients just until combined– it will be thick and slightly lumpy, that’s what you want! Scoop 1 cup of the batter in to the bowl with the melted chocolate and stir to combine.
- Fill the prepared loaf pan or pans with alternating scoops of the banana batter and the chocolate batter. Using a butter knife, swirl the batters together.
- Bake the bread in the preheated oven for about 45-55 minutes for the large pan, or 30-40 for the small pans, until a toothpick inserted in the center of the loaf comes out clean.
- Allow the loaf or loaves to cool in the pan for 5 minutes, then transfer to a rack to cool completely. Slice, serve and enjoy.
- You can adjust the potency of this recipe by adjusting how much Cannabis Infused Butter you use versus regular butter.