- 1 can Chickpeas (15-ounces), drained with liquid reserved
- 1/4 cup Tahini
- 3 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1-2 teaspoons Cannabis Infused Oil
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 1 Lemon, juiced
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Put the chickpeas, tahini, oil, garlic, lemon juice and cumin or paprika in a food processor, sprinkle with salt and pepper and begin to process; add chickpea liquid or water as needed to make a smooth purée. Taste and adjust seasoning, adding more salt, pepper or lemon juice as needed.
- Transfer to a shallow serving bowl and drizzle with a little olive oil or more canna-oil, which you can also serve on the side. Garnish with a sprinkle of cumin or paprika and some chopped parsley or tiny cannabis fan leaves, if you have them! Serve with pita bread or chips and fresh vegetables.
- You can adjust the potency of your cannabis infused hummus by using more or less cannabis infused oil versus regular oil