- 4 ounces Unsweetened Chocolate
- 1 cup Cannabis Infused Butter
- 1 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 4 Eggs
- 2 cups Sugar
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to 350°
- In a Small Saucepan – Melt the Chocolate and Cannabis Infused Butter over low heat and then allow to cool.
- In a Small Bowl – Combine the Flour and Salt, set aside.
- In a Mixing Bowl – Beat the Eggs until they are fluffy then gradually beat in Sugar until thick.
- Blend the Chocolate/Cannabis Infused Butter mixture and Vanilla into the Egg/Sugar mixture.
- Fold in the Flour/Salt mixture and mix until well blended.
- Fill each bite-size compartment with 1/2 tablespoon of the batter and bake for 20 minutes on the bottom rack and 25 minutes on the top rack.
- Allow to cool completely before removing them from the molds.