- 2 1/4 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 cup Cannabis Infused Butter, softened
- 3/4 cup Granulated Sugar
- 3/4 cup Brown Sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 large Eggs
- 1 package Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350°
- In a Small Bowl – Combine the Flour, Baking Soda, and Salt. Set aside.
- In a Mixing Bowl – Beat the Cannabis Infused Butter, Sugars, and Vanilla Extract until creamy.
- Add Eggs and continue to beat until well mixed.
- Gradually beat in the Flour mixture and stir in the Chocolate Chips.
- Fill each bite-size compartment with 1/2 tablespoon of the batter and bake for 11 minutes or until golden brown.
- Allow to cool completely before removing them from the molds.